Truck & Coach Technician
Temps plein • Timmins Région
Position details: Full Time / Permanent
Hours: 40 hours/week – days, evenings & occasional Saturdays – 8 hr. shifts
Location: Timmins, ON
Start Date: As soon as possible
Timmins New Liskeard Kenworth is looking to hire Truck and Coach Technician to work out of our Timmins Branch. The Successful candidate will be an integral part of our Timmins service department, with an emphasis on upholding excellent customer service to our valued customers.
Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
· Complete repair/service orders
· Perform scheduled maintenance on heavy duty tractors and trailers
· Diagnose and repair all related systems on transport trucks. This includes all electronic, diesel engine, manual and automated transmission, front and rear suspension, driveline, HVAC, hitch and cab/interior.
· Perform preventive maintenance tasks
· Assemble and install customer additions such as rear fenders, lights, and racks
· Perform customer OEM and government inspections
· Reconditioning of pre-owned equipment
· Accurately recording all work completed for customer, including any warranty work.
· Maintain positive relationships with customers and co-workers
· Maintain shop cleanliness
By email to Martin Ouellette at email@example.com
By fax to 705-268-7831
In person at 4041 Hwy 101 West, Timmins, ON P4N 0E8
Timmins New Liskeard Kenworth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process as per the guidelines of the accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA)