Temps plein • Timmins Région
James Toyota is seeking a hardworking and dependable individual for the position of Lot Attendant.
The position of Lot Attendant includes:
- 1) Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles, performing any combination of following duties: Washes vehicle exterior to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- 2) Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- 3) Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- 4) Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- 5) Applies revitalizers and preservatives to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- 6) Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- 7) Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer.
- 8) Paints engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking material.
- 9) Applies paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicle, using container of touch-up paint.
- 10) Applies dyes and reconditioning chemical to vinyl tops of vehicle to restore color and condition.
- 11) Cleans and maintains the lot and assist with cleanup of the service bays
- 12)Assist with any other tasks or duties as per management's request.
To apply for the position, please click the following link: