Temps plein • Timmins Région
We are hiring Warehouse Workers for one of our Timmins, ON mining clients. Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
We will offer you:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Weekly pay (some exceptions)
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Prescription Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Encourage personal development training
- Opportunity to train and work with industry leading companies
- Advancement opportunities
- Safety recognition program
About the job:
The Warehouse Worker will be responsible for packing, delivery, unpacking and storage of materials from existing warehouse to new warehouse. Will also assist warehouse team with other duties as required.
- Responsible for assisting warehouse team in relocating parts to new warehouse.
- Packaging bulk bags
- Conduct spot cycle counts as requested
- Operates forklift on a regular basis
What you need:
- High-school graduation
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Basic knowledge of shipping and warehouse procedures - an asset
- Must be able to work autonomously while exercising sound judgement
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to operate forklifts or other equipment as required.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in various weather and conditions
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certificate - an asset
Levert is a leading staffing and recruiting company, proudly celebrating 39 years in the industry!
At Levert, we aim to provide our employees with all the tools and training needed to successfully gain employment. We will connect you with industry leading companies, whether you are looking for temporary, contract or permanent employment.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact 1.800.461.5934and ask to speak with a Recruiter.