Truck & Coach Technician
Temps plein • Timmins Région
Are you looking for an exciting career with a dynamic and growing company? Look no further, CJ Equipment Sales & Service is the place for you!
CJ Equipment Sales & Service is currently looking to hire licensed Truck and Coach Techs, as well as 2nd and 3rd year Truck and Coach Apprentices. CJ Equipment Sales and Service provides shop repairs, as well as field services to our great customers. Services Truck is provided.
- Assist with the maintenance, repairs, and service of large tractor trucks and trailers
- Assist with the maintenance, repair and service of smaller equipment when required - vehicles, generators, etc.
- Troubleshoot and inspect units to detect faults and malfunctions and determine extent of repair required.
- Adjust units and repair or replace defective parts
- Test repaired units for proper performance
- Service attachments and working tools
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
Qualifications /Preferred Education and Experience:
- Current Truck & Coach License
- Valid Driver's License
- 2 years previous experience working on heavy trucks and trailers
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills
Wage will be based on experience. Overtime work is available as well. Benefits after the probation period is also offered. Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org