Temps partiel • Timmins Région
Position Summary: To provide security services which ensures the safety of the general public, hospital personnel and hospital property.
- Must possess
Foundations Diploma would be considered an asset.
experience would be considered an asset.
- Standard First Aid CPR would be considered an asset.
- Must possess effective communication skills.
- Must be flexible for shift work (evenings/weekends/days).
- Must be able to
make immediate decisions while maintaining composure in emergency response
situations and work with minimal supervision.
Must possess the physical ability to conduct building patrols and respond to unexpected risks (fire, control disturbances, evacuate patients etc.).
- Must possess the physical ability to conduct building patrols and respond to unexpected risks (fire, control disturbances, evacuate patients etc.).
- Must possess the ability to perform
adequately under stress when confronted with the critical or the unexpected.
- Must demonstrate regular attendance at work.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively in both English and French.
Interested applicants must submit their résumé to Department of Human Resources, Timmins and District Hospital, 700 Ross Avenue East, Timmins, Ontario, P4N 8P2. Telephone (705) 267-6371; Fax (705) 360-6008; Attention: Kayla Kampman, email email@example.com .
Timmins and District Hospital will provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WORKING TOGETHER WITH OUR PARTNERS TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF NORTHERNERS