PART-TIME REGISTERED NURSES (Golden Manor Home for the Aged) (Competition No.: GM-2019-21)
Temps partiel • Timmins Région
• Charge & supervisory responsibilities for residents and agency
• Assessment of residents and reporting to physicians
• Work with multidisciplinary team to meet needs of residents
• Current College of Nurses of Ontario certificate of competence
• Experience in geriatric and Long Term Care an asset
• C.P.R. certificate required
• Current WHMIS Certificate an asset
• Demonstrated leadership in a charge position an asset
• Current and clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen
Salary: $31.95 - $48.51 (2019)
In accordance with the current O.N.A. Collective Agreement.
All applications must be received in the Human Resources Department by 4:00 p.m. on the closing date of November 29, 2019.
BY MAIL: 220 Algonquin Blvd. East, Timmins, ON P4N 1B3
HAND DELIVERY: 236 Algonquin Blvd. East, 2nd Flr., Timmins, ON P4N 1B2
VIA FAX: 705-360-2685
VIA E-MAIL: email@example.com
Phone: 705-360-2628 www.timmins.ca
Although we may have your application on file, you must re-apply for this specific competition.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
The City of Timmins is an equal opportunity employer in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code. The City of Timmins will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. Personal information provided is collected under the authority of The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Pour de l’information en français, veuillez appeler le 360-2600, poste 2312.