Temps plein • Timmins Région
Échelle salariale: $20,000 - $40,000
J&B Cycle & Marine is a full service power sports retail company. Since 1970 our goal has been to provide the highest level of customer service with the best products in the industry. J&B is not your average power sports dealership. We are innovators with a diversified approach and take enormous pride in our reputation, products and our people. We are currently looking for a dynamic, outgoing person as a "Marketing Coordinator" to join our team in Timmins. This is a permanent and full-time position. The salary will reflect the successful applicant’s level of experience. Bonuses and other performance based incentives will be structured into the overall compensation package to encourage the positive results.
What is the scope of the position posted?
Working within the dealership on a daily basis. You will be the point person for ensuring that our brand is represented in a positive manner.
Some of the duties you will be required to do but not limited to (75% marketing, 25% graphic design).
- Regularly updating our web site, online shopping information/inventory and social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc);
- Layout, populate and manage our online shopping catalogues for our various product lines, as well as prepare email blasts and our newsletter;
- Ensure compliance with supplier ad mat and coordinate monthly marketing initiatives with Radio, TV and other traditional forms of marketing while adhering to our budget targets.
- Design promo material for the product lines and our various events (banners, invitations).
- Develop content for our digital platforms (videos, articles, ads, etc.)
- Coordinate (with the sales team) the numerous tradeshows and open houses we participate in throughout the year, which are across the country.
- Work with the sales team to design ads for client flyers and magazines.
- Coordinate supplier marketing initiatives with our in-store and online efforts.
- Any other marketing-related tasks that may arise.
What are we looking for?
You are *bilingual (French/English), you are organised, dynamic, autonomous and can handle many projects at once. You are comfortable working with and have some knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop or similar products, as well as being very familiar with the various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). It is also preferable that you possess a valid driver’s licence and/or a reliable form of transportation.
You have experience with traditional marketing and digital forms of marketing. You have some customer service experience and are looking to advance your skill level. You’re interested in the power sports industry and would like to strive for excellence in your work.
What’s in it for you?
As a member of our team you will have the support and tools to ensure your success. J&B is looking for long-term people who want to build a career with us. Although we work hard, we do play hard; we are also all about work-life balance. You will have access to our group insurance plan (health, dental, etc.) and other benefits. Such as employee discounts on most products and services.
You’re interested in this position?
If you are performance-oriented, are highly motivated, want to work with a leading team and think you would be a good fit for this position (and our company), let us know! Send us your resume and cover letter and if we believe that you stand out and would be a perfect fit, we will give you a contact you to further discuss this opportunity with you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing experience or background.
- Graphic Design: (Preferred)
- Motivated, reliable and a top performed (Required)
- Secondary school diploma. Illustrated experience or measurable qualifications as described to meet the needs of the position.
- English (Required)
- *French (an asset but not required)
Contact: Robert Racine / J&B Cycle & Marine Co. Ltd.
J&B Cycle & Marine Co. Ltd. / 950 Riverside Drive / Timmins, Ontario P4N3W2