Temps plein • Timmins Région
LEVERT GROUP is seeking a second full-time Industrial Recruiter for the Timmins office.
The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success
- Represent Levert in a positive and professional manner
- Work with all personnel to satisfy company goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- Maintain a sufficient database of candidates to meet current and future client needs
- Prepare and post job advertisements to attract high quality workers
- Interview candidates to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills to determine suitability for job opportunities both present and future
- Conduct reference and background checks on candidates
- Schedule testing and training
- Ensure all employee records are maintained
- Communicate effectively with candidates regarding employment opportunities, job descriptions and details, as well as maintain an ongoing relationship
- Fill client orders with qualified candidates which meet the skills and safety requirements
- Other relevant duties as required
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of proven recruiting success. Preference will be given to those with mining and industrial sector experience
- Excellent communication skills. Bilingual in English and French would be considered an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team environment or independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (experience with CRM’s would be an asset)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Must be available during regular working hours but must also be available to accommodate candidate and business needs that come in outside regular hours
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit the Levert Group website at www.levert.ca and apply online.
Qualified individuals with disabilities are entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with Levert Group. This includes assistance in completing the registration process (online or in the office). To discuss accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact 705-525-8367 and ask to speak with Human Resources.