Gas Service Technicians – G3 minimum – G2 preferred
Temps plein • Timmins Région
Nasco Propane is a family owned business that has, and continues to experience growth in the Northern and North Eastern areas of Ontario. Our products and services are varied and allow us to offer a “One Stop Shop” for our client. From installation to delivery, from sales to repairs, Nasco is known for it’s dedication to prompt, competitively priced and reliable products and services. Our client base covers a variety of sectors including an extensive roster of residential, commercial, industrial and mining clients in the surrounding areas.
Our technicians trained and proficient in the maintenance and installation of gas products, are offered a variety of opportunities including additional training, flexible hours ranging from part-time work to a full 70 hours per week. Nasco has a deeply rooted sense of family values and understand the need for flexibility.
We offer the best rates in the industry to competent experienced and dedicated employees. RRSP matching and benefit plans are offered with Nasco Propane. Regular performance reviews are conducted to allow employees to benefit from annual wage increases. Newly qualified technicians are welcomed to apply.
Wages - $28 - $34
Number of full time positions to be filled – Two (2)
Thinking of joining our team?
· Minimum G3 certification required
· Ability to troubleshoot, assess needs and carry out repairs and installations
· Ability to independent and efficiently carry out their day to day responsibilities
· Minimum G driver’s license is required
· DZ qualification would be an asset
· Ability to adapt to changing conditions and customer needs
· Clean CVOR and/or driver abstract
· No criminal code infractions
· Positive attitude
Email us your application – email@example.com
Or call the Timmins office - 7052645213