Full-Time Receptionist Position
Temps plein • Timmins Région
What is the opportunity?
HollisWealth, in Timmins is looking for a motivated individual to join a successful Wealth Management Team as a Receptionist to help in maintaining, developing and growing our business by providing clients exceptional service in an efficient and professional manner.
What will you do?
- Respond to head office and advisor requests
- Print reports and distribute them accordingly
- Faxing and photocopying
- Scanning and uploading to cloud
- Word processing
- Answering phones and making phone calls
- Greet prospects and clients
- Preparing and processing paperwork for clients
- Investigate and follow-up on client inquiries
- Investigate and resolve inquiries related to accounts and refer to the advisor where appropriate
- Maintain client files
- Ensure clients’ accurate and timely completion of all necessary documentation
- Documentation & new account openings
What do you need to succeed?
· Service oriented
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
· Ability to take initiative
· Ability to successfully multi-task and to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
· Effective communications skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Ability to receive direction from multiple individuals
· Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
· Confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
· Must be familiar with Microsoft Office and proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Chrome.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, including spelling, grammar, proofreading/editing skills, and to speak very effectively with clients, staff and other third parties.
- Experience in the investment industry is an asset (but not required).
- Experience as a Receptionist is an asset
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please drop off a resume and cover letter to our office or email Tamara Meunier at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the successful candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is Friday, May 31st, 2019.