Temps partiel • Timmins Région
Rehab Plus is a rehabilitation and fitness center in Timmins with a team that consists of Registered Physiotherapists,Registered Kinesiologists, Physiotherapy Assistants, Fitness Consultants, a Registered Nurse, and a Registered Massage Therapist. We work collaboratively together to help you achieve optimal health by providing preventative and rehabilitation treatment for an array of mobility issues, injuries (acute or chronic) and/or diseases including cardiac, diabetes, pulmonary, arthritis and many more. Our modern, fully air-conditioned centre offers a chance for clients to improve their health and well-being. Our staff is always available to guide you through your exercises or to answer any questions regarding your health and fitness needs.
The Fitness Instructor will be responsible for teaching group classes. We are seeking a highly motivated team player who has previous experience teaching.
- Fitness instructor certification
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Excellent clinical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to communicate in both official languages is an asset
Roles and Duties:
- Instruct clients through their group exercise session. Answer all questions related to exercise sessions.
- Motivated to promote health and wellness within our community
Interested candidates are asked to submit their resume outlining professional qualifications, including any post-graduate training and areas of interest or special training, in addition to a cover letter stating professional goals and employment expectations. Thank you in advance to all interested candidates, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your application to Katy Sahler at firstname.lastname@example.org.