Fire Alarm Service Representative
Temps plein • Timmins Région
Our Timmins, ON branch is currently looking for an experienced Fire Alarm Service Technician to join their team!
As our Fire Alarm Service Representative, you will be required to perform duties of maintenance, inspections and repairs on fire alarm, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting systems and other life safety systems as required.
- The successful candidate will ensure that the highest standard of system reliability and client satisfaction are met
- Perform verifications on fire alarm systems
- Complete work orders and report in a timely fashion
- On-call for emergency service calls/work
- Act as liaison between customer & Troy
- Understand and practice applicable ULC, CSA and Canadian Electrical codes and standards which apply to their area
- Strong PMA/ITM skills needed
- CFAA Certification is required
- Two years of community college in electronics is desired, or equivalent training or work experience will be an asset
- Previous training/experience in fire alarm systems (3+ years)
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Exceptional customer service skills and organizational skills
Why Work with Troy?
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. is one of the largest suppliers of Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Security, Nurse call and Communications Systems in Canada. As an Edwards Authorized Distributor, Troy is a proudly Canadian, employee owned company with over 900 people in 28 locations coast to coast. An entrepreneurial company with a legacy of success, we pride ourselves on having a team of industry leading talent and an exciting plan for the future.
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd. offers an excellent compensation package, including a company leased vehicle and a comprehensive benefits program with paid sick days. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.