DZ Drivers Needed
Temps partiel • Timmins Région
Nasco Propane is a family owned business that has, and continues to experience growth in the Northern and North Eastern areas of Ontario. Our products and services are varied and allow us to offer a “One Stop Shop” for our client. From installation to delivery, from sales to repairs, Nasco is known for it’s dedication to prompt, competitively priced and reliable products and services. Our client base covers a variety of sectors including an extensive roster of residential, commercial, industrial and mining clients in the surrounding areas.
Our drivers trained and and proficient in the delivery of Class 1 products to our clients. Our drivers are offered a variety of opportunities including additional training, long-haul routes, local routes, flexible hours ranging from part-time to a full 70 hours per week. Nasco has a deeply rooted sense of family values and understand the need for flexibility.
We offer the best rates in the industry to competent experienced and dedicated safe drivers. RRSP matching and benefit plans are offered with Nasco Propane. Regular performance reviews are conducted to allow drivers to benefit from annual wage increases. New drivers are welcomed.
Wages – $26 - $28
Thinking of joining our team?
· D class license with air endorsement (Z)
· Defensive driver training is an asset
· Clean CVOR and/or driver abstract
· Positive attitude
· Flexible and accommodating to meet the needs of our clients
· Understanding of hours of services for Ontario and Canada
· Experience with Electronic Logs or ELD is an asset
· TDG experience is an asset. However, Nasco Propane will offer the required training to qualified and motivated applicants
Email us your application – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call the Timmins office – 705-264-5213