District Sales Manager – Southern Ontario
Temps plein • Timmins Région
JOB SUMMARY: To expand market opportunities for Readyquip to existing and new customers within the assigned territory and develop solid business relationships in the construction, mining, material handling and forestry sectors to ensure the growth and profit of the company.
- Apply Corporate Marketing strategies of the company’s product mix
- Communicate and demonstrate product features; Interpret specifications and identify appropriate equipment
applications and attachments to meet customer needs;
- Profile and update customer information to manage territory effectively
- Monitor and report both successful sales and lost opportunities;
- Provide customers with quotes, new products, current offerings and purchasing options
- Conduct after sale follow-up, provide additional information and handle any customer concerns;
- Promote Readyquip and the product mix as the Industry Leaders;
- Preparation of weekly sales plans
- Completion of weekly sales and tracking reports
- Develop and implement a yearly territory plan and marketing strategies to prospect new business in the
- Liaison between customer and the company in all aspects of sales including analysis of specifications to
identify appropriate equipment applications/attachments to meet their needs
- Prepare and conduct presentations and events to promote Readyquip product mix
- Update customer profiles weekly and monthly within the territory plans for effective customer management.
- Remain current on competitive marketplace to ensure our customers receive the best value possible
- Post Secondary Education or 5-10 years equivalent experience in a sales and marketing
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with a strong customer service focus.
- Good organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priority schedules.
- A good understanding of equipment systems would be an asset.
- Proven success in a sales capacity, including identifying and engaging new customers/business opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain and grow existing and new business
- Proven aptitude for developing creative presentations and promotions for industrial products with a
- Safety conscious, customer centric and effective team player with proven relationship management
- Solid business acumen with excellent negotiation, problem solving and influential decision making skills
- Self-motivated, results driven and adaptable to changing priorities with a sense of urgency in a fast paced
environment with a continuous improvement mindset
- Computer literate and proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint POS).
- Willing and able to travel as required and possess a valid Driver’s License and clean driver's abstract - Bilingual
– French and English
Please email email@example.com
L'emploi expire: 2023-06-12