Temps plein • Timmins Région
- Client Focused
- Risk management-Assist in the evaluation of subcontractors and suppliers change orders against actual scope.
- Facilitate communication between subs, suppliers and other project participants.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the project management team
- Proven knowledge of construction technology, documentation, methods, equipment, tools, and work procedures. Solid understanding of construction scheduling, cost control, and quality control. Excellent ability to supervise and direct groups of trades and personnel and conflict resolution management skills.
- 10 years field experience and 5 years in a senior supervisory role.
- Strong knowledge of construction site operations, including Occupational Health and Safety compliance
- Proven leadership and problem-solving capabilities and ability to meet deadlines on time and on budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Stress management skills
- Computer literacy– i.e. Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Excel
- Valid class G driver’s license
- Current Standard First Aid, WHMIS, Working at Heights, H&S Awareness for Supervisor in 5 Steps.
Day Group offers a competitive wage package, along with excellent health benefits and pension opportunities. Our commitment to employees extends to include other employment benefits, including our Employee Assistance Program, our active Employee Social Club, discounted gym memberships and insurance because of our partnerships in the communities we live and work in.
Wage: $90,000 - $120,000