Community Partnerships Intern
Contractuel • Timmins Région
The purpose/objective of the proposed internship is to develop and enhance community partnerships across multiple sectors in rural Northern Ontario. This includes stakeholders, donors, volunteers, and community members. This team member will work towards creating strong relationships with in the social service sector in the Timmins area and use their feedback to strengthen the community through funding, support, and volunteer work.
Key duties and responsibilities
-develop and enhance partnerships:
- prepare and present United Way information to local stakeholders with an intent for strategic partnerships for the community good
- develop targeted strategies to improve stakeholder relations
- conduct workplace sessions and support ongoing workplace campaigns
- research local trends in healthcare, labour, and social services pertinent to United Way's mission and values
- prepare reports and office administration duties
- implement data processes
- record and maintain accurate donor and stakeholder databases
University or college graduate who has graduated within the last three years from an accredited college or university. The candidate must be a graduate of a post-secondary degree or diploma program. The position will be a first full-time employment in the candidate’s field of study.
Please apply to United Way North East Ontario. Attention: Jennifer Gorman, Regional Manager, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday May 29th, 2019 at 4:00 pm..
This Opportunity is
Proudly Supported by: