Temps plein • Timmins Région
James Toyota is seeking a certified automotive technician.The ideal candidate would be a hardworking and dependable individual.We offer competitive wages, benefits, pension plan and professional training.
BASIC JOB SUMMARY: The technician is responsible for the actual servicing or repair of customer’s and dealership vehicles as assigned by service management or designated representative.
- SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: General
- Maintain an appropriate level of personal grooming and hygiene.
- Wear uniforms as specified by service management.
- Arrive at work, take breaks, and depart work at the times designated by management.
- Utilize a daily time ticket as instructed by service management.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare or integrity of the dealership.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Vehicle Repair
- Professionally service and/or repair vehicles assigned.
- Complete all work in accordance with the applicable safety requirements and published procedures.
- Document services and repairs completed by making appropriate notes showing “condition, cause and remedy”.
- Document additional needed repairs showing “condition, cause and remedy”.
- Use seat covers, fender covers and steering wheel covers as directed by service management.
- Dispose of fluids and chemicals safely in accordance with established Dealer guidelines.
- Maintain an inventory of standard automotive technician tools required to perform all services and repairs and which are not inventoried by the Dealership as “Special Service Tools”.
- Utilize standard operating procedures to perform maintenance services as directed by service management.
- Return customer’s vehicles as clean as or cleaner than they were prior to servicing.
- SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Training
- Attend training courses as directed by service management
- Review all applicable service bulletins and other technical publications.
- Complete TU on-line TecSmart training courses as directed by service management.
- SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Quality Control
- Test drive vehicle prior to service or repair (Express Lube excepted).
- Verify repair by operating repaired component several times.
- Test drive vehicle after the service or repair is completed.
- Complete the quality control inspection form when attached to the repair order.
- Attach and complete a quality control inspection form when the customer complaint could not be duplicated and no repair was performed.
- SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Communication
- Utilize control boards or system to obtain repair orders.
- Utilize control boards or systems to communicate additional needed repairs to service advisors.
- Utilize control boards to communicate completed repair orders to the next person working on the vehicle.
- Provide the administrative assistance necessary to complete warranty claims.
To apply for the position, we are accepting resumes by email at email@example.com, in person by seeing service manager or online.
To apply online please click the following link: https://www.jobillico.com/en/job-offer/james-toyotafFjsSp/automotive-technician/3284445