Temps plein • Timmins Région
- Perform month end accounting close for multiple entities.
- Prepare month end reports and supporting detail schedules.
- Perform research to identify discrepancies in reconciliations and implement corrective actions.
- Perform weekly accounts payable function across multiple entities.
- Prepares and reviews cost allocation plans; analyzes yearend revenue and expenditure accruals.
- Analyzes and prepares depreciation schedules.
- Performs financial monitoring of contracted service providers.
- Prepares reports and recommends improvements in accounting systems and procedures. Assists with accounting and/or auditing program implementation.
- Assigns and reviews the work of accountants and clerical staff engaged in financial recordkeeping.
- Evaluates the job performance of subordinates.
- Prepares a wide variety of journal actions dealing with payroll, investments, fund transfers, invoices and other subjects.
- Maintains general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Assigns, supervises and reviews the processing of financial documents and keeping of systematic records of accounts.
- Assists in the preparation, analysis and review of revenue estimates, expenditures and fund conditions involved in administering departmental budgets.
- Prepares various financial statements/cost and written reports and/or assists in the preparation of the company's financial statements.
- Operates a personal computer using a variety of software applications including accounting, spreadsheet, word processing, and database applications as well as task specific applications.
- Maintain and Submit Government and WSIB Remittances and payments.
Candidate should possess the following skills:
- Minimum of two- three years’ experience in an accounting role.
- Experience with Excel, Microsoft Office, Sage 50 Accounting
- Degree in accounting or finance.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Paid vacation time
- Benefits- after 3 month probationary period